Maximizing Fellowships and MCh Interviews
Dr. Atul Kamath M, MBBS, MS
- Dr. Atul Kamath M completed his Fellowship in IOL from Sankara Academy of Vision, Coimbatore.
- He completed his Ophthalmology Residency from Saurashtra University, Shri M P. Shah government medical college, Jamnagar.
- He holds an MBBS degree from K S Hegde Medical academy, Mangalore.
- Currently he is working as SR at KMC, MAHE, Mangalore.
- He has 9 publications in peer-reviewed national and international journals.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology Fellowship
Dr. Aman Khanna, MBBS, MS, FRCS
- Dr. Aman Khanna completed 3 year comprehensive + Vitreo-Retina/Uvea fellowship from Sadguru Netra Chikitsalaya, Chitrakoot.
- He did his graduation from NDMVP’S Medical College, Nasik under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and his Post Graduation from D. Y. Patil Medical college, Pune.
- Currently he is practicing as a Vitreo-Retina/Uvea and Phaco consultant at Khanna Eye Centre, New Delhi.
- His areas of interest includes Retina Surgeries along with management of Uvea cases.
Oculoplastics and Ocular Oncology Fellowship
Dr. Ankit Singh Tomar, MBBS, MD, FICO (UK)
- Dr. Ankit Singh Tomar completed his Fellowship in Orbit, Oculoplastics & Ocular Oncology from Center For Sight, Hyderabad under Dr. Santosh Honavar and Fellowship in Ocular Tumors, Orbital Diseases and Ophthalmic Radiation Therapy from The New York Eye Cancer Center and The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York, USA under Dr. Paul T Finger.
- He completed his Ophthalmology Residency from Dr. R. P. Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He holds an MBBS degree from KEM Hospital and Seth G. S. Medical College, Mumbai.
- He has 15 publications in peer-reviewed national and international journals and multiple chapters as contributions in books. His special interests include Retinoblastoma, Orbital Tumors, Eyelid Reconstruction, and Thyroid Eye Disease.
MCh Vitreoretina Surgery
Dr. Ashish Markan, MBBS, MD, DNB, FICO, FICO (Retina), FAICO (Retina)
- Dr. Ashish Markan is currently pursuing MCh Vitreoretina Surgery at Advanced eye center, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- He completed his Ophthalmology Residency from Dr. R. P. Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and also pursued Senior Residency at RPC, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He holds an MBBS degree from Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab.
- He was conferred DNB, FICO, FICO (Retina) and FAICO (Retina) in 2018 and 2019.
Dr. Amit Pandey, MBBS, DO, DNB, FICO (UK), FMRF
- Dr. Amit Pandey completed his Glaucoma fellowship from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai.
- He completed his Ophthalmology Residency from MGM medical college, Mumbai. He holds an MBBS degree from SMIMER, Surat.
- He has been practicing Glaucoma and Phacorefractive surgery at Eye-Q superspeciality Eye hospital since 3 years.
He has vast experience in performing Glaucoma, cataract, refractive surgeries. He has performed over 6000 cataract and more than 2000 glaucoma surgeries.
Pediatric and Neuro-ophthalmology Fellowship
Dr. Jenil Sheth, MBBS, DNB, FICO (UK), FLVPEI
- Dr. Jenil Sheth is currently practicing as faculty in the Department of Pediatrics, Strabismus and Neuro-ophthalmology at Child Sight Institute, L V Prasad Eye Institute, located at Hyderabad, India.
- He did his residency at LVPEI, MTC campus Bhubaneswar and completed his Fellowship in Pediatric and Neuro-ophthalmology at KAR campus, L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad in 2018. Following which he joined as faculty in Jan 2019. His core area of interests are amblyopia management, complex strabismus and neuro-ophthalmology.
Refractive Surgery Fellowship
Dr. Zelda Dadachanji, MBBS, MS (Gold Medalist), DNB, FICO (UK), FCRS
- Dr. Zelda Dadachanji successfully completed her long term Fellowship in Cornea, Ocular Surface & Refractive Surgery from Narayana Nethralaya, Bengaluru where she also worked as a Clinical and Translational Scientist.
- She completed her MS Ophthalmology with a Gold Medal from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences & as an alumnus of Nair Hospital (Topiwala National Medical College) in Mumbai. She holds an MBBS degree from the Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- Her fields of interest include Corneal Transplantation, Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Research on Keratoconus, Dry eye and its biomarkers and has presented talks and papers in the said specialities in various national and international conferences like AAO Congress, ASCRS, APAO, AIOC and KERACON.
Medical Retina & Uvea Fellowship
Dr. Amit H. Palkar, MBBS, MS, DNB, FICO (UK), FMRF
- Dr. Amit H. Palkar is Vitreoretina Consultant and Uveitis Specialist at Retina Speciality Hospital, Indore.
- He completed MS Ophthalmology from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital (Sion Hospital), Mumbai & joined as Assistant Professor in the same institute in 2015.
- He pursued Medical Retina & Uvea fellowship, followed by a Vitreoretina fellowship from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, 2019.
- He has 10 publications in peer-reviewed national and international journals. His special interests include, posterior uveitis, surgery for diabetic retinopathy and combined anterior and posterior segment surgeries.
- He is an avid novice graphic designer and runs an infographic portal – Oculographia 🔗 that facilitates learning ophthalmology infographically.
Dr. Prerna Ahuja, MBBS, MS, FICO (UK), FCRS
- Dr. Prerna Ahuja successfully completed her long term Fellowship in Cornea, Ocular Surface & Refractive Surgery from Narayana Nethralaya, Bengaluru and Fellowship in Cornea and External Eye diseases (RGUHS, Karnataka).
- She completed her MS Ophthalmology from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and is an alumnus of KEM Hospital and Seth G S Medical College. She holds an MBBS degree from the Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- Her fields of interest include lamellar corneal surgeries and ocular surface procedures